Who is CVG? Hey, everyone! I'm Mark, and this is my wife Rachael Arruda and our 4 yr old son, Rory (he also answers to Ror Bear). Whether you're new here or have been here for years, I wanted to take a minute to share a little bit about us and CVG. Rachael and I have been together for 16 years. We knew each other from high school. I sat behind her in 12th grade English. After high school I stalked her on AOL Instant Messenger for a few years before she decided to date me. When we were 28 we got married in Punta Cana. Before CVG, Rachael was the best high school teacher on the planet and also doubled as a rockstar volleyball coach. I made graphics for people to use on their MySpace pages and FB covers. I know, weird right? But the story of CVG began a little later due to our love of fitness. First lifting, then road races, then spartan races, then crossfit and beyond. I know it sounds cliché but CVG was born in the basement of our home. I wish I could say it was born in a garage, that would sound nicer. But, we live in Massachusetts and for some reason we do the basement thing over in New England. We pressed shirts in our basement and sold them on etsy. Then we progressed...and progressed. We moved the business out of our home and into our first office, then moved to a bigger place, and another...and finally 1 more move to get us to our current 22,000 sqft location. In that process many of our amazing friends and family joined the team because that's how we roll . I believe we hired our 30th employee last month. It's been an unreal 7+ years and honestly something we never thought would be realistic. But here's the thing we want you to know most...somewhere along the way we decided we wanted to be more than just an apparel company. That's why this 1 of a kind community exist. That's why TTSL Training exists. That's why The Thick Thighs Save Lives Podcast and the FB group and everything else exists. We're a group of like minded people that want to leave the world better than we found it. But we have no blue print or road map. Most of the time we have no idea wtf we're doing. We're a high school history teacher and a guy that made MySpace graphics. But we have the best intentions, try really freakin hard and continue to learn from our experiences to be better for tomorrow. We are so appreciative to have you here and are so thankful that we have the opportunity to share so many of our passions with all of you. Great to meet you!

Posted by Mark CVG at 2021-05-12 14:19:00 UTC