OMG, IT'S ALMOST TIME! We're ready! Are you??? I know we have a lot of CVG veterans in this community but for anyone looking to to improve their CVG Bday prep...I got you! 𝐅𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐖𝐈𝐅𝐈 Your best bet to avoid site issues is strong wifi. There will be thousands of people checking out at once. Slow internet will amplify issues. If you have slow internet you must wait for the page to fully load or things will break! Please be patient! 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐎𝐔𝐓 Our warehouse is at capacity! We've done our best to prepare! If/when things sell out use the "back in stock" feature to be notified if we restock. 𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐄 𝐆𝐈𝐅𝐓 𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 If you have $200+ added to your cart you will unlock your free Belt Bag gift. You can ONLY select your gift in your cart. If you don't select the gift it will not auto apply! 𝐍𝐎 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄 We get absolutely buried on our Birthday so we can't guarantee that orders will go out the same day. Skips will be back at the end of next week. 𝐍𝐎 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓 𝐂𝐎𝐃𝐄𝐒 We have 100+ items up to 60% off! All other discount codes will be paused for the Bday. 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍 𝟏 𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐄 𝐆𝐈𝐅𝐓 If you're spending $400 you won't be able to select 2 free gifts. You can place 2 separate $200 orders to get a free gift for each. 𝐏𝐑𝐄 𝐀𝐃𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐓 You can pre load your cart with items that are already live on the site. Just make sure to refresh your cart when we go live tomorrow so discounted prices can update. Items that will go live tomorrow can not be pre-loaded. Pre-load and checkout on the same device. 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐏𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 We will likely receive 1 months worth of orders in 1 day. We will be working around the clock to get orders out as quickly as possible. If your order seems delayed there is likely no issue. 𝐆𝐈𝐅𝐓 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐒 - 𝐘𝐄𝐒! Gift cards will still work! 𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐄 We work extremely hard at this but things have been known to break. If you experience an issue adding a specific item to your cart try moving on to a different item. Please double check the items in your cart before completing checkout. 𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒??? Do you have a question that we didn't answer? Drop it below and we'll do what we can! Did I miss a tip? Comment it below!

Posted by RachaelCVG at 2023-07-13 19:57:07 UTC